School of Data Science (SDS) at The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen, is inviting applications to the Postdoctoral Fellowship program who will work with one or more SDS faculty member. An applicant should have strong methodological foundations in one or more of the following areas: Computer Science, Operations Research, Data Science, Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence, Statistics, Management Science, and other closely related areas. We especially encourage individuals whose interests and backgrounds are at the intersection of multiple areas to apply. Applicants should be early-career scientists under the age of 35 who are expected to obtain or have obtained a PhD within the last three years. The duration of the fellowship is normally two years.
1. The candidate must first contact one of the faculty members (contact information could be found here) and discuss the potential interest in the position. The application should be made after mutual agreement has been reached.
2. A full curriculum vitae and the completed Application Form (download) together with copies of qualification documents
3. A publication list and/or selected abstracts, recent teaching-related information such as teaching evaluations.
4. At least three reference letters should be sent by individual referees directly to the faculty’s email address with the email subject as “Reference – Job title – Full name of applicant”.
5. The successful applicant will be employed by the Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen on behalf of the project holder.