Ph.D. Industrial Engneering and Decision Analytics, HKUST, 2018
M.Sc. Mathematics, Peking University, 2013
B.Sc. Mathematics, Peking University, 2010
Prof. Hailun Zhang is an Assistant Professor at the School of Data Science, The Chinese University of Hong Kong, Shenzhen. Before that, he was a Postdoc fellow in Department of Industrial Engineering and Decision Analytics at HKUST, where he obtained a Ph.D. degree in July 2018. His research interests lie in data-driven queuing networks, online algorithm design and applications. Before HKUST, he received his bachelor and master's degree in Mathematics department from Peking University.
PAPERS UNDER REVIEW
1. Xu, Z., H. Zhang, J. Zhang and R. Zhang. “Online Demand Fulfillment under Limited Flexibility," Management Science, forthcoming.
2. Long Z., N. Shimkin, H. Zhang and J. Zhang. "Dynamic Scheduling for Multiclass Many-server Queues with Abandonment: the Generalized c=h Rule," Operations Research, forthcoming.
3. Zhang, H., J. Zhang and R. Zhang. "Managing Perishable Inventory Systems as Non-perishable Ones." under major revision with Production and Operations Management.
4. Wang G., H. Zhang and J. Zhang. "On-demand Matching in a Spacial Model with Abandonment," reject and resubmit with Management Science.
1. Zhang, H., J. Zhang and R. Zhang. "Optimal control of production systems with limited flexibility under continuous review."
2. Zhang, H., J. Zhang and R. Zhang. "Capacity allocation and online fulfillment under asymmetric demand."